viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

Letra traducida: I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons (en español)



I Bet My Life

I know I took the path
that you would never want for me
I know I let you down, didn't I
So many sleepless nights where you
were waiting up on me
Well I'm just a slave unto the night

Now remember when I told you
that's the last you'll see of me
Remember when I
broke you down to tears
I know I took the path
that you would never want for me
I gave you hell
through all the years

So I, I bet my life
I bet my life
I bet my life on you
I, I bet my life, I bet my life
I bet my life on you

I've been around the world
and never in my wildest dreams
would I come runnin' home to you
I've told a million lies but now
I'll tell a single truth
There's you in everything I do

[pre-chorus]
[repeat chorus]

Don't tell me that I'm wrong
I've walked that road before
and left you on your own
Please believe them when they say
that it's left for yesterday
in the records that I play
Please forgive me
for all I've done

[repeat chorus]

Apuesto Mi Vida

Sé que seguí el camino
que tú nunca habrías querido para mí
Sé que te decepcioné
Tantas noches sin dormir donde tú
me estabas esperando a mí
Soy solo un esclavo de la noche

Ahora recuerda cuando te dije
que era la última vez que me verías
Recuerda cuando yo
te llevé hasta las lágrimas
Sé que seguí el camino
que tú nunca habrías querido para mí
Te metí en el infierno
por todos estos años

Así que yo, yo apuesto mi vida
Apuesto mi vida
Apuesto mi vida en ti
Yo, yo apuesto mi vida, apuesto mi vida
Apuesto mi vida en ti

He recorrido el mundo
y ni en mis sueños más salvajes
volvería corriendo a casa por ti
He dicho un millón de mentiras, pero
diré una verdad
Estás tú en todo lo que hago

[Pre-coro]
[Coro]

No me digas que me equivoco
He pasado por eso antes
y te he dejado a solas
Por favor créeles cuando dicen
que ha que dado quedado en el ayer,
en los discos que escucho
Por favor perdóname
por todo lo que he hecho

[Coro]