lunes, 13 de junio de 2016

Letra traducida: I Miss The Old Kanye - Kanye West (en español)



I Miss The Old Kanye

I miss the old Kanye, shit from the gold Kanye
Talking 'bout the soul Kanye, set all his goals Kanye
I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
I'd like to say at that time I'd like to meet Kanye
See I invented Kanye, there wasn't any Kanyes
And now I look and look around and there's so many Kanye's
I used to love Kanye
I even had the pink polo, I thought I was Kanye
What if Kanye made a song about Kanye
Called "I miss the old Kanye"
Man that would be so Kanye, that's all it was Kanye
We still love Kanye and I love you like Kanye loves Kanye



Extraño Al Antiguo Kanye

Extraño el antiguo Kanye, la mierda del antiguo Kanye
Hablo del alma de Kanye, fijando las metas de Kanye
Odio al nuevo Kanye, el Kanye malhumorado
El Kanye siempre grosero, el nuevo nervioso Kanye
Extraño al antiguo Kanye, el Kanye que ponía el ritmo
En esa época me hubiera gustado conocer a Kanye
Mira, yo inventé a Kanye, antes no había ningún Kanye
Y ahora miro a mi alrededor y está lleno de Kanyes
Solía amar a Kanye
Incluso me puse la polo rosada, creía que era Kanye
Y si Kanye hace una canción sobre Kanye
Llamada "Extraño al antiguo Kanye"
Hombre, eso sería tan Kanye, de eso se trataba Kanye
Aún amamos a Kanye y te amo como Kanye ama a Kenye